Here’s how you can see if this has happened to you
- Log into Billy and go to your Balance sheet
- Change the view to be for Yearly 2018
- Look under Current Assets for Stripe, Square or Paypal
- If you have any of these accounts with a positive balance, you probably have a duplicated income transaction.
Here’s how you can fix the issue before you submit your taxes
- Go to your checking account, the one where you get deposits
- Look on the right column and filter it so you are only seeing Transactions
- Find the Paid Transaction cards from Stripe, Square or Paypal that correspond to invoices
- If you can, drag the transaction card to the deposit from your bank
- If you have already created an "Income Entry" for those deposits you'll need to void them first.