Billy is currently set up using terms that may be different from your countries. This is a way to display the info in local terms.
Step 1: To stop the Routing number etc from displaying:
- Settings > Payment methods
- mouse over the bank account until the edit icon displays at the end of the row (pencil and paper)
- click icon
- uncheck the box labelled "Enabled as default on new invoices"
- this will removed the current formatting from the invoice
Step 2: To enabled preferred formatting on invoice:
There are two choices:
Option 1: Through the Payment Methods Screen
- while still in Payments Methods click the green "Add payment method" button
- select "Other" as the Account type
- Paste in desired instructions
- Be sure to check "Enabled as default on new invoices"
Option 2: Using the Template
- Settings > Templates
- select template for editing
- Language tab > invoices section
- add information to "Document footer message"
Option 1: keeps all info in one spot, but creates a 'phantom account.' So be sure to label it carefully. You will not want to use it for anything else.
Option 2: has the information in two places.