• create an expense account labelled: Reimbursable expenses
  • create a bill and expense it to the "Reimbursable expenses" account 
  • when reimbursement is record the funds "Other income"

Note: We are not CPAs and we are not giving professional advice. This is our suggested process, however we strongly encourage you to ask your Accounting Professional for their opinion.

Did this answer your question?