Here's the proper way to upload spreadsheets using Numbers on Mac. Thanks to one of our Facebook Community Members who shared her experience!
- Make sure the spreadsheet is in CSV format.
- The date column needs to be in this format: 12/15/16.
- Go to Inspector and under cell, you have a dropdown with an option to change it.
- Pick the proper formatting.
- If you have commas in the spreadsheet use the FIND and REPLACE feature.
- Put "," in the FIND and REPLACE keep it empty. It will remove the commas.
- Then erase the $ sign.
- Go in Inspector and under Cell change from CURRENCY to NUMBER.
This should allow for proper importing. :)