In the right hand column on the invoices page many types of data are tracked.
- Paid vs. Unpaid
- viewing status
- Transaction number
- Timeline (both automated and manual entries available)
- Paid vs. note paid: top of column shows whether the invoice has been paid; if it's due or past due and how long. note: if past due font color would be red
- Viewed or not viewed: note: sending attached invoice PDFs negates the usefulness of this field. Also certain certain pop-up and privacy blockers can interfere
- Customer name: clickable link to see all customer invoices
- Transaction number: clickable link to journal entry
- Timeline: a series of system and user generated notes. Any comments you'd like to add place in the "Write Comment" box. note: once entered comments are not editable.
- the main difference here is 1) no payment or viewing information at top and 2) a table of all the recurring invoices sent by date
- to view an invoice click on date (even thought it currently doesn't look like a link) and see the information above.